- Seven-year-old headteacher ushers in changes reminiscent of Victorian workhouse.
- Swingers delighted by Black Bullhead discovery.
- Clown shortage unrelated to ongoing police operation says clown union, No Laughing Matter.
- Misconceptions about Wales found to be only partial true.
- Amateurish podcast features in local paper after competition entry (Click here).
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
LA Episode 96: Alfredo the Magical Clown
Alex and Rob cast an irreverent eye over local news from their respective home towns. Listeners can submit stories from their local area to: email@example.com
Stories this week include:
Posted by Local Anaesthetic Podcast at 16:49